In order to maintain their “Burgers Done Good” slogan, Grill’d are seeking a full-time content producer to join their Melbourne marketing team.
Reporting to the Digital Manager, the successful application will be responsible for planning, curating and producing digital content aligned to the Grill’d brand.
They’ll also be required to:
- Generate editorial ideas to fit in line with the company’s campaign calendar
- Creating content publications across several platforms
- Manage content supplier relationships
- Manage social media content delivery
To be considered for the role, you will need to:
- Have 3 years’ experience within a similar role either for an agency or department
- Experience in copywriting and content producing
- Experience communication information and ideas to a wide range of audiences
- Experience creating content for a range of social media platforms
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and managing conflicting priorities
- Creative flair, and a strong attention to detail.
The role is based in Richmond, close to public transport and parking. For more information or to apply go here.