Day four of the 2013 election campaign brings us the first podcast, recorded in front of a live studio audience.
Issues covered in the podcast are:
– Why choose September 7th for an election?
– Why did Tony Abbott promise that he wouldn’t lead a minority government?
– What’s the deal with the hard line on asylum seekers?
– Who do we trust with the economy?
– Who will survive when the dust clears?
The next Australia Decides podcast will be recorded on 15th August in the CTLC studios (Education 2, Level 1) at 11:30am. All are welcome! Joining Matt Smith and Nick Bisley will be Emeritus Professor Judith Brett from politics.
Download the podcast here.