Issues covered in the podcast are:
- Will Tony Abbott’s gaffes make a difference either way?
- Who won or lost the debate? Rudd, Abbott, or the Australian viewers?
- Are the fake absentee electorate notices in the mail a bit deceptive?
- What are the odds that Adam Bandt can win the Melbourne seat?
- How patiently is Malcolm Turnbull waiting in the wings?
You can listen to the podcast here.
— upstart (@upstartmagazine) August 15, 2013
The next Australia Decides podcast will be recorded on 22nd August in the CTLC studios (Education 2, Level 1) at 12pm. All are welcome! Joining Matt Smith and Nick Bisley will be Fairfax journalist Dan Flitton. You can subscribe to this podcast series here on iTunes U.