Bellabox is on the search for a digital marking superstar to support the marketing team in a 3-month internship. The company is looking for an outgoing worker who is ready to hit the ground running. The communications internship will run for two days per week and the successful candidate will be working closely with brand and marketing teams to plan and deliver creative digital marketing campaigns.
Founded in 2011, Bellabox delivers beauty products to Australian women for under $20 per month. With over 20,000 active members on their social media platforms, Bellabox gives Australian women the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest beauty products and accessories.
- Assisting with the creative direction of visual content
- Assisting with editing and filming social media content
- Community management across all social media platforms
- Researching the beauty world and current digital trends
- Sourcing and scheduling generic social media content
Key skills include:
- You MUST have editing/filming skills (Premiere or Final Cut)
- Studying or graduated from a degree in Marketing or similar field
- Passionate about marketing and all things beauty
- Proactive and able to work autonomously
- A keen eye for creative design aesthetic
- Have strong written and copywriting skills
- Prepared to take on any tasks thrown your way and show initiative
- Photography and/or graphic design skills will be advantageous
If this sounds like you, please email your resume, cover letter and examples of your design, photography or copywriting work (PDF or web page) to Janelle at bellabox.com.au with the subject line “Digital Marketing Internship”.
Photo: Bellabox, by Fiona Moore available HERE and used under a Creative Commons Attribution. The image has not been modified.