Selected interns will be tasked with creating online content to promote the studio’s fashion portrait services.
As the digital marketing intern, you will write long-form content for The Photo Studio’s online magazine around topics such as fashion, beauty, modelling and inspiring diversity in the industry.
Required intern profile:
- Great writing skills
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Web & social media savvy
- Keen interest in the fashion/beauty industry
- Ideally studying or have completed a degree in Media Communications, Journalism, Fashion Design, Marketing or Advertising
The internship requires a commitment of 15 hours per week for a period of three months, located at The Photo Studio Melbourne, 2 Hertford St, Fitzroy VIC 3065.
The internship will provide training and experience in:
- Article writing
- Social content creation and strategy
- Leveraging online promotions and competitions
The intern will also learn about social media networking and relationship building with key influencers in the fashion/modelling industry.
- Get on board a fast-growing creative company
- Flexible work hours
- Relaxed work environment with a passionate team of creative professionals
- Improve your knowledge and skills of photography
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Marcela Ortiz – firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for more details.
Applications close on the 15th of September.