Hidden City Secrets is looking for three to five interns to join their Melbourne team for a three month position.
Hidden City Secrets is a top nationwide, Google-ranked website that is a guide to the hidden gems in your city. You can search, enquire and book venues from laneway bars to restaurants, and warehouse venues across the country. They have web sites for Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
They are looking for people with a creative flair and a passion for writing. The role will best suit university students or recent graduates who want to gain experience and build up their portfolio.
Internship tasks will include:
– Content creation
– Digital marketing
– Online content management
– Liaising with venues
– Topic/article research
– Social media posting + management
– Basic SEO implementation
Successful applicants must be:
– Strong creative writers
– Have a passion for food, drink, nightlife & events
– Will be available 2 days a week (these can be flexible), from 10am – 4pm
– Can commit to a 3 month period
– Has the ability to get people to engage with their writing (no serious stuff here)
– Can work to a deadline
– Able to travel to South Yarra (where our office is located)
If this sounds like the job for you send through:
- A cover letter explaining WHO you are and WHY you’d be perfect for HCS – the more insight you give into your personality, the better!
- One or more writing examples that show off your flare
- A current CV
Send it through to accounts@
Applications close 3 October 2019. More information is available HERE.