Hidden City Secrets is a top website that allows those from Melbourne, Sydney, Queensland, Adelaide and Perth to search, inquire and book venues for all occasions. Their office has a strict ‘no suits’ policy, as well as an office doggo who joins the team.
Hidden City Secrets are looking for 3-5 passionate interns to join their team. So, if you’re a strong creative writer, with a passion for food, drink, nightlife and events, this is one to apply for.
You’ll be in a creative atmosphere where you can pitch your own ideas that align with the company’s brand. There’s no experience needed for this job, only a passion for writing and a creative flair.
You’ll gain experience in:
- Content creation
- Article generation
- Digital marketing
- Online content management
- Liaising with clients
- Topic/article research
- Social media posting + management
- Basic SEO implementation (we can teach you this)
The internship lasts three months and you’ll be required at their office for two days a week.
If this sounds like a job for you, send through:
- A cover letter with who you are and why you’d be perfect for the job – Hidden City Secrets want an insight into your personality, the more the better!
- One or more writing examples that show off your flare.
- A current CV.
Send through your applications to email@example.com.