The Culture Trip is an online publication that showcases the best of art, culture, food and travel for every country in the world.
They’re on the hunt for passionate, capable and forward-thinking individuals to work as editorial interns and contributors in Melbourne.
Intern duties include:
- Editing article submissions according to editing guidelines
- Operating a content management system
- Presenting Culture Trip’s content on various social media channels
- Research for future articles
- Engagement with the Tel Aviv guru network – a group of cultural aficionados and freelance writers on the pulse of the city’s cultural scene
- Potential involvement with the Israeli mailing list
To be eligible the candidate must have previous experience and a keen interest in art, culture, travel and food, which is demonstrable in their writing. They need to know their way around social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. A well-travelled individual is highly desired.
To apply, email your resume, a short writing sample and a brief statement on what makes you the right person for the job, to The Culture Trip‘s Regional Director, Sybil Ottenstein: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidates will work from home. This is a un-paid internship.
For more details, click here.