Acclaim is a Melbourne-based publication with a worldwide perspective on style, culture, design, and music.
They are currently looking for writers to join their roster of editorial interns.
The opportunity would involve working one day per week at the Collingwood HQ and regular opportunities for interviews and feature articles.
The Internship will run for 12 weeks with potential for extension, pending performance.
- Producing editorial content for acclaimmag.com – including news posts, feature articles, and interviews where required
- Transcribing interview audio
- Image editing
Essential skills / experience
- Studying journalism, communications, or similar discipline
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Strong research and proof-reading skills
- Interest/knowledge in the topics covered by Acclaim
Desirable skills / experience
- Have previously published written work (online or print)
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop
- Familiar with WordPress CMS
Applications close on 5 April.
Find out more about the position here.