Dynamic Sports Solutions (DSS) are in search of a social media and marketing intern.
The company is looking to train the correct candidates in assisting with social media handles and marketing campaigns for the companies new products.
The position is open for a second or third year university student with passion and knowledge in football.
The intern will work with the team at Dynamic Sports Solutions to further evaluate programs and give feedback to existing clubs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Uploading two posts per day on various social media platforms
- Working with management to develop content and blog posts for two websites the company uses; dynamicsportssolutions.com.au and www.treiner.com.au
- Developing hashtags and social media handles
- Contacting coaches and players for interviews/feedback and testimonials
- Communicating with customers online
The company’s office is located in Downtown Deakin, Collins St, Melbourne CBD and you are required to attend this location one to two days per week.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- HSC/VCE equivalent
- National police check
- Working with children check
Job Type: Internship (Voluntary)
The social media and marketing position is suitable for recent graduates and entry-level candidates.
Closing date: 1 September 2018
How to apply:
To apply, email an up to date CV and cover letter highlighting your strengths surrounding the role to James Muir – email@example.com or click here.