The Australian Youth Climate Coalition is looking for a National Campaigner on a full-time one year contract.
The Australian Youth Climate Coalition are Australia’s largest youth-led organisation and one of the most effective organisations dedicated to tackling climate change.
Responsibilities include responding to campaign moments, working with volunteers on the ground, taking a complex policy or campaign strategy and turning it into real-talk, and thinking of new ways to influence politicians and businesses to do the right thing for our future.
You may be required to travel without any additional remuneration. Your travel expenses will be covered.
Being a youth organisation, all applicants must be under 30 and are not expected to meet all the requirements.
The desired attributes are:
- Take initiative and develop creative ideas
- Identify opportunities to shift the politics on our issues.
- Work in a fast-paced team
- Run a successful event
- Write compelling content, take a complex policy or campaign strategy and turn it into real-talk
- Manage and inspire volunteers
- Work with a high degree of autonomy and accountability
- Be a team player
- Good computer and the internet skills
- Tell us about your passion for climate change and working with young people
For a full description of the job, follow this link.