The car company is offering the chance for current students enrolled in a Communications or Journalism degree to gain experience across their Communications and Public Relations sectors on a local and international scale.
The internship will provide exposure to the industry by working within large scale campaigns, offering a chance to shape the way the organisation communicates to its staff and the opportunity to build strong relationships with professionals in the industry.
To be eligible for the role you must:
- Be studying a relevant undergraduate degree
- Have at least one semester left in your course after completing the internship
- Know how to use Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Demonstrate confident communication skill
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be able to start in January 2019
You can apply through the Jora Australia website under Holden 2019 Internship: Communications/ Journalism or through this link: https://gm.taleo.net/careersection/10120/jobdetail.ftl?job=COM0001003&tz=GMT%2B00%3A00&utm_campaign=joraau&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=joraau
Online applications close on the 30th of August. Successful applicants will then go through a test and interview processes.