Reporting to the editor, the successful applicant will be tasked with covering all the latest film and television industry news.
The role will require producing fast, accurate, original copy for online and in-depth feature articles for the magazine, which is distributed to newsstands nationally.
Formed in 1997, IF Magazine is a bi-monthly authoritative, independent publication for screen content professionals in Australia and New Zealand.
Requirements of the role:
- Producing copy that is clean, logical and accurate.
- Ability to explain complex ideas and situations with clarity.
- Ensuring the website is updated daily with strong, engaging content.
- Demonstrated experience in using social media to drive traffic and familiarity with best website practices will also be viewed favourably.
- Attending interstate events and preview screenings may also be required.
Suitable candidates will have two years experience in the media industry and a university qualification in journalism or communications.
To apply, submit a CV and cover letter to the group publisher, Mark Kuban: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions close 4 December 2015.
Originally published on Seek.com.au.