Sneaker Freaker is looking for a dynamic features writer to join their creative team. From confident op-eds to print-based features and sparkling branded content, the work will be published across all media channels.
The text and tone of voice will be snappy and tight. The research and knowledge must be on point. An understanding of street culture (sneakers, sport, music, art and design) is the foundation of this position. If you don’t know your Air Max from Air Force – or who Pusha T dissed last week – this is not the job for you.
The features writer will report to the managing editor.
- Solid experience composing features and profiles
- Some understanding of street culture
- Generating weekly content ideas
- Strong research and interview skills
- Working with the social and visual team to shape the storytelling
- Must be able to handle tight deadlines and work fast
This is a full-time position based at the Sneaker Freaker office in Fitzroy.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, send your CV, some examples of your work (preferably published) and a cover letter that indicates why this is the job for you. Click here to apply or for more details.