Infinity Cricket organises the largest open T20 Cricket Tournament in Melbourne. The organisation is currently looking for La Trobe University students to take part in their internship program from January 10th until March 2nd 2014.
Roles may include:
- Match previews, reports, player interviews
- Tournament feature pieces (before, during and after the game)
- Story-boarding and unearthing interesting stories about participating players for a write-up
- Liaising with external media, preparing media releases
- Submitting articles online & to external sources
- International cricket coverage
The program also encourages media production including:
- Shooting short videos with player and/or spectators, pre and post-match interviews with players
- Editing videos and uploading to Youtube or websites
Previous sports management interns received course credit and completed their practical industry work experience component.
As this is an internship opportunity, there is no payment. However, arrangements may be made for a small stipend, gift vouchers, written feedback and recommendations.
To learn more about the program and to register your interest, email Infinity Cricket founder Navneet Ganesh at email@example.com