The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners is currently offering a 12 month, part-time vacancy for a journalism intern.
Working alongside the editor, and in the publications unit, the successful candidate will be responsible for producing the college’s monthly magazine, Good Practice. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and knowledge:
- An ability to successfully write material in a variety of different styles;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional levels of attention to detail;
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent story finding and researching skills;
- A strong interest in the health industry;
- Experience using Adobe InDesign CS5 and CS6.
A tertiary qualification in journalism or equivalent is mandatory. To apply for this role, please forward a cover letter, that addresses the key selection criteria, and your resume to: email@example.com, by midday, 16 September, 2013.