The digital not-for-profit website Business Arch focuses on the journey of a business and the business owner and also offers advice on technology.
The successful intern(s) will need to write two articles a week and work to a strict deadline, interviewing business owners and reporting to the supervisor.
- Working to daily/weekly deadlines
- Research of allocated article topics/businesses
- Developing creative copy
- Writing and editing of articles
- Contacting and interviewing business owners
- Creating engaging headlines
You will need to be available two days per week, (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday preferred) and the position is for their Geelong office.
Please contact Marie Naudi for more information at email@example.com