The successful candidate will work closely with the Life team to create lifestyle content that readers love to share.
This is a perfect opportunity for a writer eager to master the tools and techniques of the social web and for someone with an interest in a wide range of lifestyle topics, and an eye for creating original content. The ideal candidate is capable of covering these topics in a humorous and accessible way.
You should also have:
- High emotional intelligence.
- A positive, curious, playful disposition with a sense of humour.
- An understanding of the way Australians shop, eat, drink, work out and travel.
- A strong appreciation for aesthetics and design, and a real interest in lifestyle publications and blogs.
- Photographic, graphic design and DIY skills are a major plus, as is a demonstrable enthusiasm for creating images, video, and posts specifically for social media.
First create a profile on BuzzFeed and publish a number of lifestyle-oriented posts that show off your internet chops and writing prowess.
Then, send an application that includes your profile, resume and a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in BuzzFeed.
For further details on how to apply, click here.