The Carlton Cricket Club competes in the Victorian Premier Cricket competition and they are passionate about growing their online audience.
The club is looking for game day and mid week digital media interns to assist the digital team in producing the best online content in the competition.
Interns will cover four teams in the 2015-16 Victorian Premier Cricket season.
Roles within the internship include:
- Facilitating game day social media score updates (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
- Facilitating game day match coverage with video and photos.
- Creating round wrap ups on using video and written match reports.
- Monitoring of media outlets coverage and distributing articles via social media.
- Creating mid week social media and video coverage including highlights packages and player segments.
- Updating the website to keep the most current and interesting information and media coverage.
- On screen roles interviewing players for BluesTV.
- Producing content for end-of-season events such as the Presentation Night.
- Promoting sponsors to give them value for money for their investment in our club.
The ideal candidate/s should have a strong interest in social and digital media, whilst being pro-active in coming up with new ideas to promote the club and competition. While not necessarily having to be a ‘cricket’ person, the interns should be passionate about sport.
If the above appeals to you, please register your interest with:
Head of IT & Communications
Carlton Cricket Club
0438 100 661