Ping. Find Foodies Favourite Spots. Our app lets you browse the cafes, restaurants and bars that foodies love. Simple, fast, convenient. 3 Taps From Anywhere in Melbourne. From spoilt for choice to grabbing a bite.
This role is primarily down to hustle and communication. We’re looking for a talent to join our team who has their finger on the pulse across the foodie scene here in Melbourne. Videography skills are a major plus.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Collect and schedule social media posts.
- Conduct interviews and publish surveys and questionnaires.
- Contribute to strategy discussions at both the software and business level.
- Shoot videos to brief.
Specific qualifications are not required here. A positive attitude and consistent communication is the major focus.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Video skills a plus.
- Should be computer literate.
- Other bonus skills would be Social Media acumen.
- Ambition is key here too. We want to work with people that can get on board with the vision of Ping.
You should have worked in an environment where communication heavily influences the business function. Understanding the importance and impact of communication is important. Knowledge of the food industry is also a positive.
The position begins on the 24th Aug and ends 1st Dec. You are expected to work ~10 hours a week and the position will initially be unpaid dependant on performance and future funding. You will be working directly with the Founder and Growth Lead. To apply, please submit your application via the details below.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious person with good communication skills who sees the value of getting in early at a globally scalable company. We’ve been there, hungry to get into the industry and we want to help you get your foot in the door. Either grow with us or develop yourself towards achieving other goals with our help.
- Learn how to achieve scale in business.
- See what it takes to move from an idea to operating in the real world.
- Opportunity for long-term financial gains as a result of entering the company at its infancy stage.
- Have an impact on a potentially global software.
- Understand better all the elements required for an organisation to function.
Applications should be received by 17th Aug. Interviews will be conducted on the week beginning the 20th Aug. The successful candidate will be chosen by the 24th of Aug.
Job Type: Internship
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year
- Video: 1 year
- Melbourne VIC