triple j is looking for multi-media reporters, based in Melbourne and Sydney.
The role involves producing stories for triple j’s Hack program – this includes packages, interviews and live crosses. The job also includes producing multimedia content for the show’s website.
The key selection criteria include:
- Proven experience in developing and producing creative, accessible and relevant program content, as well as experience in radio.
- Thorough knowledge of web publishing/multimedia, including digital storytelling, image manipulation, writing for the web and using social media.
- Very strong and detailed knowledge of key issues that are relevant to, and affect the 18-24 audience.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. A proven team player with the ability to go it alone when necessary with strong interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Proven ability in working with/and detailed knowledge and understanding of modern broadcast technologies and digital editing systems such as Protools or Final Cut Pro.
Applications must include examples of both online media work and sample radio work.
For more information, visit the ABC’s careers page.
triple j is also is also looking for an Assistant to the Manager, based in Sydney. This role requires providing a high-level of assistance to the manager’s office. More information can be found here.