The successful applicant will work in their national editorial department, becoming part of the small team responsible for the production of The Salvation Army’s in-house magazine Onfire.
Demonstrating strong creative skills, a high degree of innovation, adaptability to work in a fluid environment and possessing strong time management, the applicant will also be proficient in Windows Office Suite and possess excellent oral and written communication and editing skills.
This is a part time role consisting of 15 hours per week and media industry experience of at least two years would be ideal.
The responsibilities will include:
- Research, interview, write and edit articles for print and online for the monthly production of Onfire magazine.
- Liaise with contributors and supplement providers.
- Contribute to direction and planning.
- Respond to the production needs of the national editorial department team members within appropriate time frames.
- Communicate to a wide demographic.
For a full position description and to apply please contact: Jan Magor – Marketing, Advertising and Administration Assistant – email@example.com.
Applications close on Friday, 4 December 2015.
Originally published on Seek.com.au