The successful applicant is responsible for sourcing and creating accurate, informed and high quality real estate content that meets editorial standards and publication deadlines.
The journalist is responsible for maintaining an in-depth knowledge of real estate issues and building strong relationships within the network, by sourcing, investigating and creating compelling content and stories for the reader.
• Degree qualified with a BA in Journalism/communications;
• Recent graduate or intern with experience working within the corporate environment;
• Strong customer service skills and ability to manage key stakeholders;
• Understand the national code of conduct and best practice;
• Ability to develop story objectives and plan content;
• Ability to juggle various projects;
• Strong communication skills with performance excellence;
• Be accountable, driven, creative and an inspirational forward thinker.
This is a position for a junior journalist, working four days a week Monday to Thursday. Must have a passion for real estate.
Applications can be made on seek.