Australian owned and designed cosmetics brand Klara Cosmetics are changing the beauty game by producing the first concentrated range of superior quality cosmetics made with 100 percent colour pigmentation. After experiencing rapid growth, the company are seeking an intern to assist with the day to day running of their marketing department.
The unpaid internship is for a three month period and you will be required two to three days per week.
Responsibilities will include assisting with the following tasks:
- Website maintenance
- Copywriting, blogging and content generating
- Social media marketing / digital marketing
- Market research
- Public Relations and Events.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Currently or recently completed Communications, Marketing or related field studies, or proven relevant work experience.
- Passion for all things fashion and beauty
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, EDM and Social Media strategy would be advantageous
- Knowledge of MAGENTO and HTML
- A strong eye for detail, attention to detail and accuracy
- Have knowledge in MS Office skills
- Understanding of social media strategy as well as awareness and proficiency on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
- A strong work ethic and the ability to show initiative
- Professional, enthusiastic and positive attitude together with the ability to be a team player, with commitment to group success.
If this sounds like your perfect fit, then please email your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.
To see the full advertisement, click here.