Haines Consulting Group are seeking a final year student or recent graduate for a part-time Sales, Marketing and Content Creation in the areas of beauty and fashion. The role is in an established, well respected and market leading company.
They are looking for a young, enthusiastic and responsible person to fill a sales and marketing role with a keen interest in beauty and fashion for the team based in Melbourne. This position is an entry level role and is a perfect opportunity for final year student or recent graduate who is looking to grow in the sales, marketing, PR and social media fields.
The major responsibility is to provide quality customer service to Haines clients and support to the Advertising, Marketing and PR team. This position would involve working alongside with the founder of the business and assisting them with the sales and marketing. The role would involve the responsibility for client management, online marketing, preparation of social media feeds, the preparation of digital and print content, data entry and general office administration.
- Provide a high level of customer service to our valued clients
- Assist with the development and ongoing management of our clients web and social content, email campaigns, digital and print content to continue to build awareness of the brand and solutions.
- Digital savvy; keeps up to date with technology
- Contributing to the development of key messaging that delivers clarity to the target audience.
- Assisting with the promotion and co-ordinating events.
- Ability to operate in a team environment and contributing positively to the team.
- Demonstrated positive work ethic and the ability and willingness to learn new systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Ideally completed or working toward Communications, PR, Advertising or Marketing degree
- Has an interest in both the National and International beauty industry
The successful applicant’s hours of work would start at 3 days a week– preferably 8am – 5pm, however willing to work around University commitments.
Interested applicants can find more information and apply here.