Little Green Panda is on the lookout for an enthusiastic public relations/marketing intern to join its growing team.
The organisation is a small but fast-growing and established group operating globally (Australia, USA, New Zealand and France), they are looking to recruit a motivated and passionate individual to aid growth and expansion throughout Australia.
The role has been advertised as a 12-week unpaid internship within the Melbourne CBD area. Overall, the position is open to someone with a passion for being eco-friendly and an understanding of the movement within.
Main duties/responsibilities include:
- Establish connections; potential brands, media/news collaborations and influencers.
- Build relationships with similar brands for industry awareness
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns
- Keep up to date with current trends in the market
- Strong verbal and written communication via email, phone or face-to-face
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Wants to be part of a sustainable green business
- Advanced writing skills
- Comfortable cold calling
- Mailchimp; setting up eDMs
- Shopify; maintaining a website
- Knowledge of SEO
- Adobe skills; Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Proficient English – writing and speaking
The ideal candidate:
- Interest in being eco-friendly
- A team player
- Committed to innovation and improvement
- Highly organised and meets deadlines
- You must have an education degree or higher in; marketing, PR, business or equivalent
Why intern with Little Green Panda?
- Young and collaborative team environment
- Working in a startup hub and meeting like-minded people
- Brand new working office, modern and high-tech in Hardware Lane, Melbourne
- Free coffee, wi-fi and after work drinks every Friday
You can check the company out on Instagram: @pandastraw
If it sounds like the ideal internship for you, send in your resume, a cover letter introducing yourself whilst answering a simple question: why do you think it’s important consumers need to be more eco-conscious with their buying behaviours?
Commencing mid-October, you can apply for this marketing and PR internship here.
Photo: “Online-Public-Relations” by connect icut available here and used with a Creative Commons Attribution