Monash Health is looking for a qualified and experienced communications graduate to join their team.
A successful candidate will act as a liaison between media organisations and heading Monash Health’s social media channels.
Reporting to the manager of Media and Communications, the role requires you to enhance and protect the reputation of Monash Health, ensuring their patients remain at the centre of their work.
Working with a small team within the communications unit the key components of the role include:
- Securing positive news stories in local, state and national media outlets
- Operating social media platforms
- Respond to media enquiries and incidents
- Work a part of a rotating team the monitors the 24-hour Monash Health Media Line
- Help develop and grow social media channels
- Assist in planning and facilitating events
In addition to the roles outlined above, you will also be required to assist in their web, digital/multimedia, brand management, internal communications sectors and more.
Offering salary packages with extra benefits, Monash Health is looking for someone committed to fairness, equity and diversity in the workplace.
Any offer of employment will be confirmed after having completed a successful Police Check and a possible on-camera video interview.
Applications close 15th of October, to apply for the role click here.