The Project is looking for a News Coordinator to coordinate daily news content, footage and crew for the delivery of daily news. You will work closely with the assigned Unit Manager to ensure The Project has access to available equipment.
This is an entry level position suitable for a journalism graduate.
The main role is to communicate and liaise between The Project’s news team and Network TEN’s newsrooms.
- Present news headlines and breaking stories to The Project’s daily team.
- Assist with scripts, source and arrange for the delivery of news and current affairs’ vision from the network to the production.
- Coordinate with the production staff with relevant information on attending events and accreditation processes.
- Present news content to TEN’s legal representative each day at the same time in an effective way.
- To advise The Project’s Executive Team about any potential conflicts or problems with daily content.
Job Type: Contract
Salary is negotiable
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org