Melbourne digital media agency Crowd Central are offering a paid social media and marketing internship to work in various industries across lifestyle, travel, wellbeing and design.
The internship requires you to be a part of a highly motivated and intelligent team of professionals within the marketing industry.
Successful candidates will:
- Write meaningful content
- Have their finger on the pulse of what’s trending
- Explore the interactions between various social media platforms
- Liaise with brands and company partners
- Attend events and photo-shoots
This is an opportunity for those who are:
- Highly motivated / self-driven
- Naturally inclined to take initiative
- Willing to attend client briefings and contribute to team discussions
What you as the intern can expect:
- Opportunity to learn from industry leaders
- Learn up to date knowledge and best practices when it comes to social media marketing for brands
- Gain exposure within a “real work” environment that cultivates professional growth
- Make connections within the industry across a variety of sectors (these include; fashion, lifestyle, wellbeing, travel, design and food)
- Internship can be accredited to any relevant study / course requirements
- This is a paid internship which will run for 10 weeks, two days per week (12 hours per week)
- Interns will be remunerated at the end of the internship
If this sound like the ideal position for you, apply for this paid internship here.