Star News Group, Victoria’s largest independent community newspaper company, is seeking a Third Year Cadet to fulfil a 12 month maternity leave position.
The position involves writing Real Estate columns and stories as well as advertising features for our North West Division community newspapers.
Based out of our Keilor Park office, the successful applicant will have advanced writing skills and a passion for newspapers.
We are looking for someone who:
– Has excellent time management skills
– Proven writing ability
– Is flexible
– Has a pleasant, courteous and professional presentation
– Has the ability to work independently and with a team
– Has a current driver’s licence
– Has the ability to take photographs when required
Knowledge of Star News Group and its publications would be an advantage.
This position is full-time for 12 months, Monday to Friday and the successful candidate could start immediately.
Your resume and contact details should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than COB Tuesday 28 May 2013