The Australian Business Forum is seeking an enthusiastic journalism student who is looking to develop their skills in a professional environment.
The Australian Business Forum (ABF) is a premier business platform that is dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs and business owners of small and medium enterprises.
This role includes coming up with new story angles, media releases and social media content that relates to business events and services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Affiliating internal and external media releases across micro sites.
- Producing blogs and content for all social media sites.
- Writing engaging and interesting and accurate articles.
- Writing and editing for website.
- Current student completing a communications, journalism, marketing or public relations degree.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience in operating social media accounts.
- Exceptional grammar and proof reading skills.
Flexible work hours are available and immediate start is preferred.
This is a paid internship with potential employment opportunities involved.
To apply, submit your CV, Cover letter and two examples of your writing here.