United Media Australia is looking for a well-organised part-time editorial assistant and content writer to join their magazine publishing company in Kew.
Whilst previous experience is preferred it is not required as this is an entry-level position in which full training will be provided. This role includes chasing and collating editorial and online material, as well as copywriting for a variety of magazines.
Required skills include:
- Degree in Journalism, Professional and Creative Writing, Publishing, or Media and Communications
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Intermediate competency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to take ownership of projects and take initiative
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
To apply forward your cover letter, resume and at least one piece of written work to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the role click here.