The Photo Studio Australia are on the hunt for a writing intern for a three-month internship. This internship provides practical and creative experience in a fast pace fashion photography environment. The successful candidate will be required for around 15 hours per week in Fitzroy.
The Photo Studio is a fashion photography studio specializing in model portfolios for people of all ages, looks and backgrounds. The studio was founded in 2007 by renowned advertising photographer North Sullivan and is located in two chic warehouses studios in Sydney and Melbourne.
- Writing long-form content for our online magazine
- Managing a large image library
- Social media networking & relationship building with key influencers in the fashion industry
Desired Intern Profile
- Excellent writing skills (particularly around writing)
- Strong research skills
- Keen interest in fashion/beauty industry
- Ideally a degree or be studying Creative Writing, Media Communications or Journalism
For those interested in applying follow this link.
Photo: Internship, by Nick Youngson available HERE and used under a Creative Commons Attribution. The image has not been modified.