Netball Australia is looking for a communications manager, working within the media and communications team. The primary focus of the position is the management of Netball Australia’s digital media communication strategies and the successful candidate is likely to have;
– A minimum of two (2) years experience in a related field of employment – journalistic or like skills are highly valued
– Demonstrated experience in social networking platforms (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, YouTube)
– Demonstrated understanding of the workings of the Australian media
– Established networks with the Australian media
– Demonstrated experience in the preparation of media releases and sport editorial
– High level communication skills; face to face, telephone and in written reports and general correspondence
– High level interpersonal skills and ability to elicit the cooperation of a diverse group of people
– Ability to set priorities, plan work programs, meet deadlines and manage time effectively
– Highly computer literate
Some evening and weekend work may be required and the role is available for an immediate start. A suitable – remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Applications for this position close at 5.00pm on Friday 18 June. Applicants should send a cover letter, addressing the requirements listed above, and a resume to email@example.com. More information about the role can be found in the position description.