The Lower Plenty Football Club (LPFC) is looking for one or two students to help record their club’s matches this season. If you have a love for local football, are keen to get some hands-on videography experience and are interested in making some money then the LPFC woud love to hear from you. Here are some key details:
- The season begins on April 10 and the student(s) will need to be available every Saturday until September 11, excluding the Queen’s Birthday weekend.
- There are three matches each week that need recording – seniors, reserves and under 19s.
- The student(s) involved would need to be at the relevant ground between 9:30am and 4:45pm.
- The ground will change each week but if transport is required, it can be arranged.
- The student(s) would need to be able to produce an original copy of the game on DVD and a number of copies of the DVD within a specified timeframe.
- The student(s) will be paid for their efforts at a rate that can be negotiated with the club.
For students who are looking to break into the industry this would be a fantastic opportunity to get some hands-on experience while getting paid for it.
If you have any questions please contact Tony Newlands, football manager at the Lower Plenty Football Club. His email address is Tony@newcare.com.au